Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Click to join the contest

• [NEWS] Here's The Staggeringly Beautiful Pagani Huayra Roadster

We're going to give you a moment to soak that all in. Go on, take your time, we know just how beautiful this beast that Mr. Pagani has created.

Done? Right, lets begin. As we've mentioned earlier in article in January, one of the cars you can expect to see this year is the Pagani Huayra Roadster, and here it is. And as a massive fan of Pagani, you cannot even begin to comprehend just how much of a big deal this is for me. Finally seeing the top-down version of the Huayra makes me feel butterflies, even though it's just pictures.

Anyway, here's what you might want to know: the Huayra Roadster is still powered by the same Bi-Turbo V12 made by AMG producing 760 horsepower, the Huayra Roadster goes from 0-100km/h in just 3.0 seconds and on to a top speed so fast that your hair will just be a mess.

However, here's the big news: the roadster is actually 80kg lighter compared to the coupe. How in the world did they do that? I mean, when a roadster weighs about the same as coupe, that's all well and good and impressive, but when it's a whole 80kg lighter? Pagani is definitely using witchcraft.

Just in case you're not following, roadster versions tend to be heavier than their coupe counterparts since they would usually need extra strengthening since there are no roofs. So when carmakers are able to make the roadster version weighs the same as the coupe while still making it rigid and handles well, that's an impressive feat. Let alone make it lighter.

The weight saving is mostly thanks to the new suspension components, made out of Pagani-developed lightweight alumunium called HiForg, making each suspension component 25% lighter than it originally was.

Interested? Well, all of these babies have been sold at the asking price of £1.93 million, so unless you were in Horacio Pagani's inner circle, you probably weren't given the chance to buy one. Regardless, just look at how beautiful this thing is. I would give away my next breath just to able to stand next to one.