Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

• [SC NEWS] Flyby Crew Morning Run

If you haven't heard of Flyby Crew, we don't blame you. This is the first time we've covered one of Flyby Crew's morning run. Flyby Crew is a car club that consists mostly sports cars and supercars and young enthusiasts, although they did told us that anyone who has passion for cars is allowed to join the club, regardless of the car you drive.

The meeting point was Plaza Senayan's parking lot early at 8:30AM, where after a quick brief, the guys went onto the toll road and head to Pipe & Puff at Gading Serpong.

One mean looking GT86.

Of course with these monsters it took no time at all to go to Gading Serpong. I personally have heard about Flyby Crew, but what I didn't know was just how diverse the lineup they had. From the Porsche GT3 to a Rolls Royce, these guys sure got their game on.

Despite all this awesome exotics, Flyby Crew doesn't care about what car you drive, as long as you have a passion for cars and puts the brotherhood first, you're good to go join the club. I personally didn't attend the meet, but I'd like to attend one of their meets for sure, the guys sure seems awesome.

Photos by: Ryan Adiputra
    Words by: Hafizh Pratama