Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Click to join the contest

• [SC NEWS] Gaspolll Morning Run

Along with the Flyby Crew morning run last weekend, Gaspolll also went on a morning run on the search for a good breakfast, the meeting point was also at Plaza Senayan bright and early. As per usual, the lineup was an impressive mix of exotics and sportscars.

Including this Lamborghini Aventador, I'm not sure what the wheels are and whether this is the Anniversario or not, but it looks stunning and definitely striking. Sadly, the Aventador had a flat tire so it was unable to join us for the run.

This Murcielago SV was present but thanks to a flat battery, this stunning SV couldn't make it either. A flat day for the V12 Lambos, it seems.

After a quick brief, the members went on their way.

That F430 Scuderia is one hell of a stallion.

If you pay attention to the car scene, this is Dr. Lukman Aryadi's GT86, which if I'm not mistaken is turbocharged. Not a big fan of the fitment, but the sound the boxer engine makes sure is lovely and menacing.

After a quick cruise, we arrived at Flavour Bliss, Alam Sutera, where the members had ramen for breakfast at Ikkudo Ichi.

Now, this is one of my all time favorites. I'm going to geek out a bit here so bear with me, this is the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Balboni Edition, a special edition Gallardo that was made to honour their retiring chief test driver at the time, Mr. Valentino Balboni.

Mr. Balboni retired back in 2008 after 40 years of serving the company, and this Gallardo is made to please his personal taste, with 10 more horsepower from the standard Gallardo, and the '2' in LP550-2 is for 2 wheel drive or the rear-wheel drive system this car had. It was the first rear-wheel drive Lamborghini in - give or take a few years - two decades, and with the all-wheel drive system removed, the Balboni is lighter and gives better driver involvement, just how Mr. Balboni likes it.

The Balboni came with a manual gearbox as standard, although the automatic option is available, and one of the defining features is the gold stripe that goes down the body of the car. That alone, is enough to get me excited.

Awesome cars, good people, and a very delicious ramen. Last Sunday sure charged us up for the week ahead, looking forward for more of Gaspolll events!

Photos by: Glen Sullivan
    Words by: Hafizh Pratama