Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Click to join the contest

• [VID] BMW i8 Spyder Spotted Testing At The Nurbugring

We love convertibles, although sometimes they offer less rigidity and less driving precision to their coupe counterparts, the sensation of driving with the roof down and listening to that crisp exhaust note even more clearly is just orgasmic. And for you fans of the BMW i8, rejoice! Here it is the upcoming i8 Spyder testing in camouflage at the Nurburgring, take a look:

We canít tell whether the i8 convertible will be a looker or not with that camouflage on, but if youíve been longing to have a convertible hybrid performance car then you no longer have to save up for the ridiculously expensive LaFerrari Aperta. This should add quite the panache and excitement into the i8. Lets just hope by the time it gets here, the government will go easy on the hybrid tax which would make the i8 more affordable.