Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

• [NEWS] A Wild Cat: The Jaguar XJR575

Remember the Jaguar XJ? Jag's big luxury saloon that's nearly a decade old now that rivals the likes of the S-Class and Porsche Panamera? Yup, that still exist. The XJ's existence in Indonesia is rather........well, non-existent. Personally, I'm pretty sure that in I've seen it less than 10 times on Indonesian roads, which is sad because I rather like it. It looks much better than an A8 and a 7-Series, it's got lovely interior and come on, it's a Jaaagggg, how could you hate it? XJ-R was especially tempting, and now for you businessman that wants some thrill while you're handling your business deals, there's a new solution:

Good Lord, there's something about fast supercharged Jags that gives me the fizz. The XJR575 packs a 5.0L supercharged V8 that sounds divine, with 567 horsepower and a top speed of 186mph. The Germans can suck it, really. Someone please buy this and lend us one for a day.