Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

• [NEWS] Matt LeBlanc Quits Top Gear

In a shock move that pretty much surprised everyone, Matt LeBlanc has announced that he will be quitting Top Gear. Shame.

While the heyday of Top Gear is arguably gone, we still watch it from time to time as it can still be quite good. LeBlanc was drafted along with Chris Evans (the BBC presenter not the American superhero), Rory Reid, and Chris Harris; and while we're glad to see Evans out of the show, we're quite sad to see Matt LeBlanc going, as he's proven to be a pretty good reviewer and car enthusiast, not to mention his chemistry with Chris Harris on-screen is quite good now, almost like what the original trio had.

Matt says that he's quitting because of how much time and energy making Top Gear is taking, and that he would like to spend more time in the US with his family, he said:

“…the time commitment and extensive travel… takes me away from my family and friends more than I’m comfortable with.
    “It’s unfortunate, but for these reasons I will not be continuing my involvement with the show. I will forever be a Top Gear fan and I wish the team continued success. Thanks for a great drive.”

Sad to see him go but we can completely understand, question is: who's going to replace him?